The Nautical Patrol Award ceremony run by Jutarnji List, as well as the conference by Slobodna Dalamcija featuring the subject of ‘Nautical tourism – the most resistant one to the coronavirus crisis’ – was held at the Cultural Centre of the beautiful city of Skradin.
This summer, for the fourth year in a row, the Nautical Patrol crew composed of the journalists of Jutarnji List, sponsored by the Croatian Tourist Board and in cooperation with the Ministry of Tourism, sailed again along the Croatian coast and visited the most significant marinas on the route from Umag to Dubrovnik.
They visited 32 marinas, conducted surveys of nearly one thousand boaters, and, while laying out the newspaper articles, they kept contacting at least as many people within and around the marinas.
The following ACI Marinas are the winners of the 2020 Nautical Patrol prizes and awards of Jutarnji List:
- ACI Marina Cres – the “Golden Anchor” Award (Zlatno sidro)
- ACI Marina Dubrovnik – The exclusive recognition for the development of elite nautical tourism
- ACI Marina Žut – A special reward ‘My favourite marina’
- ACI Marina Opatija – the Reward “Golden Smile of the Adriatic” (‘Zlatni osmjeh Jadrana’)
- ACI Marina Šimuni – The reward for the safest Corona-free Marina