Welcome to the web site www.aci-marinas.com, owned by Adriatic Croatia International Club d.d., at the address M. Tita 151, Opatija (hereinafter referred to as: “ACI”). This web page and all websites that it incorporates (together, „site“ or „website“ are given at disposition by ACI. By using this website you accept the terms and conditions of use stated below. If you do not accept the conditions, do not use this website. From time to time, ACI can change the Privacy statement and the General terms and conditions of use that refer to this website. It is your responsibility to check frequently the site. In case you have questions regarding the ACI website, the rules on privacy or regarding the General terms and conditions of use, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restrictions on use
ACI grants a limited, non-transferable right to access and use the ACI website for non-commercial purposes. Any unauthorized use of this website entails automatically the cessation of that right.
Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or textual errors or errors of other content. ACI does not confirm or warrant, expressly or implicitly, that the content of the sites is complete or up to date, that the site will always be accessible and available, and that will not cause harm to users, registered users or third parties.
ACI reserves the right to modify or cancel the websites at any time, including, but not limited to, content, time of availability, as well as equipment needed for access or the use of the site. ACI is authorized to stop publishing any part / type of information and change or revoke any manner of data transfer, to change the speed of data transfer, as well as any of their other characteristics. Information can be changed without notice. ACI may also at any time make improvements and / or changes in the products and / or programs described in this information, without prior notice. ACI may also at any time make improvements and / or changes on the products and / or programs described in this information, without prior notice. If the user does not accept the Terms and conditions of use, is obliged to refrain from the use and utilization of the site.
ACI can update or change these conditions without prior notice. If you continue to use this website after changes of conditions have been posted, it means that you agree to the changed conditions. If the law does not requires otherwise, all changes in the conditions come into force immediately after its publication on the ACI website.
The use of the website
The access to the site and the information on it contained is subject to the following terms and rules. The right of use of websites is not transferable to other natural or legal persons. In the case of passwords, the end user is responsible for protecting its confidentiality. Any use of this website for any purpose will be considered as acceptance of the following legal conditions:
- The contents of this site that are related to the ACI booking system are designed exclusively for people are available only to persons who can enter into a legally binding agreement according to the applicable Croatian law., By using this site you declare that you are old enough to enter into legally binding commitments for obligations that may arise from using this site. You also declare and warrant that you are legally authorized to carry out bookings for yourself or for another person on whose behalf you are authorized to act.
- The contents of ACI’s website are for informational purposes and as such must be used.
- In the case of using the ACI booking system, the system can be used only for legitimate booking or purchase and will not be used for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, the speculative, false or fraudulent bookings, or any booking in anticipation of demand.
- This page is intended solely for your personal use. Commercial use of this site is strictly prohibited unless prior written approval by ACI has been obtained. You agree not to use this website to send chain letters, spam (junk and spamming), propaganda (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind including, but not limited to, joint e-mails to any person who has not given explicit permission to be included in such a list. In addition, you agree not to create a hypertext-links from any website controlled by you or someone else to this site without explicit written permission from ACI, and you also agree that you will not pretend to be another person or a representative of any entity , real or fictitious, including our employees or agents or any third party that provides services related to the site.
- You agree not to use any robots, spiders, other automatic device, or manual processes to monitor or copy the site or any content or information herein contained, unless you previously obtain our explicit written approval. You agree that you will not in any way affect or attempt to affect the proper functioning of the website.
- You agree that you will not deliver to this website: (i) any computer viruses, worms, time bombs and / or other programming routines intended to destroy, adversely affect, interrupt or alienate any system, data or information; and (ii) any content that may create any obligations for us.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law and regulations, information available on the website cannot be considered grounds for any important personal or business decision and you agree not to hold us responsible for any possible failure to fulfil your expectations.
- This page contains links to other websites. We publish solely links as a convenience to you and for informational purposes only. ACI is not responsible for the content of the pages that are not under its ownership. Inclusion of these links means in no way that ACI supports or endorses the content, advertising, products, services, policies or other materials contained or available from such websites. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
- The site may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, or omissions. ACI is not responsible for typographical errors and incorrect prices. Advertised prices and availability of berths are subject to change without prior notice.
- ACI DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY EVENTUAL DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING POSSIBLE DAMAGES OR INJURIES CAUSED BY ERRORS IN PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFICIENCY, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALFUNCTION OR SOME OTHER COMPUTER MALFUNCTION. YOU ACCEPT THAT THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE MADE AVAILABLE IN THE STATE IN WHICH THEY ARE AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS THAT IT CONTAINS ARE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All contents of this website, such as graphics, logos, articles and other materials are property of ACI, and as such are protected by copyright and other laws. All trademarks and logos displayed on this website are property of the entities that may or may not be related to ACI.
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- phone number and/or fax
- other data given by you and for which you want to stay secret
2. The purpose of the obtained dataAll information ACI requested is used solely for the following purposes:
- provide the services that you request from ACI;
- manage your berth bookings;
- improve your stay in the marina;
- manage the ACI fidelity program;
- use of your feedback to improve our ACI services;
- provide services after the stay: subscription the ACI newsletter, inclusion in the ACI system for giveaways, other marketing communications and marketing activities aimed at informing about the ACI services and products;
- ACI internal statistical analysis;
5. Statement regarding credit cards informationYou hereby accept that ACI, as the owner of this site is not responsible for any kind of interception of credit card information or any other illegal use of credit card information in connection with the direct use of this site. ACI is taking all legal measures to protect such data. Credit card payment in the booking process is done through our partner T-Com and their PayWay system that ensures safe and secure conduct of credit cards internet transactions. This method of payment is recommended by the sole issuers of the cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners,…) because it reliably functions in practice and, according to research, has acclaimed as safer than conventional payment by credit card in restaurants or stores. However, no security system or system for data transmission over the internet cannot be considered completely safe. For your personal safety, it is recommended that in the e-mails you send to ACI you do not specify details on your credit card.
6. Protection of children’s personal informationACI advises parents and caregivers to teach children about safe and responsible handling of personal data on the Internet. ACI does not want and does not intend to collect personal information from persons under the age of 18, ACI will not in any way use or disclose them to third parties except in the case of promotional games on the Internet. Such information for contact over the internet is used without permission of the parents only to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for any other purposes; ACI does not collect personal information for contact outside the Internet, except for the awards assignment, and even then only with the permission of parents; ACI does not delivered to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent; ACI does not allow children, without parental consent, to public or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information or other materials sent by means of which they can be contacted, nor encourages children to, in order to participate in contests, or any other activity, reveal more data than it is needed to participate in the relevant activity. In cases where children under the age of 18 years are allowed to participate in giveaways, ACI requires the child to first ask for permission to participate from their parents or legal guardians, and to enter the e-mail address of their parents or legal guardians. If a child under 18 wins a prize, the parents or guardians will be notified by e-mail, telephone or in writing. Personal data of the child and the parents are deleted from the ACI database if the parents request it as parents or guardians. You always have the right to request access to any personal information about your child that ACI received on one of our sites, or request the removal of the data (if the data is still kept in our database), and / or prohibit future collection and use of the information about your child. If you are a parent and wish to exercise this right, you are required to get in touch with us with such a request. Besides the abovementioned, ACI guarantees the protection of personal data of children foreseen by special laws that regulate this matter.
7. Change of dataAt any time, you can request a review of your personal data, as well as update, correct or delete data. Until that moment, we will use your old data for the mentioned purposes. In case of any difficulty in the exercise of your rights, please contact directly ACI via our e-mail address: email@example.com, or by calling: +385 51 271 288.
9. TransparencyAny changes of the ACI Privacy statement come into force at the moment of publication on this site. These changes will be valid in our relations in the way as they existed prior to your registration to the ACI mailing list, provided that they comply with the relevant laws of the European Union and the Republic of Croatia and that they do not restrict your rights.
You agree that your use of this site, this Privacy statement and General terms and conditions of use and any eventual disputes regarding these documents will, in all aspects, be subject to the law of the Republic of Croatia. Any eventual disputes regarding the abovementioned shall be settled exclusively by the Commercial Court in Rijeka, Croatia.